The latest innovation of STRiDA EVO to install the 3 speed gear system into the BB parts,simply shift the gears by pedaling backward without adding any shifter or cable,every design detail expresses that STRiDA is more than a folding bike but a moving art!
- Frame 7000 series aluminum
- Brakes Disc brakes
- Rear Carrier Plastic or aluminum
- Wheels 16 or 18 alloy wheel
- Gear Ratio 100/30
- Drive Train STRIDA special belt drive (up to 50,000 miles)
- Folded Size 2 x 20 x 9 (115cm x 51cm x 23cm)
- Bike Weight 13 kg
- Weight Limit 100 kgs / 220lbs
- Height Limit 145cm – 193cm (4’9 – 6’4)
- Speed 3 speeds
STRiDA is a portable, belt-driven, folding bicycle with a distinctive ‘A’-shaped collapsible frame, designed by UK engineer and designer Mark Sanders. Aimed primarily at commuters and city dwellers whose storage space might be limited, STRiDA is designed to be simple to use, quick to fold, and easy to maintain.