STRIDA SX 18″ BELT DRIVEN BICYCLE
18 inch diameter alloy wheels – schwalbe racing tyres – folds in seconds – comfortable upright riding position with superb visibility – designed to be rolled when folded – can be stored vertically or horizontally propped on its carrier rack – light weight – minimal maintenance – single speed. Assembly of the seat and rear rack is required.
- 7000 series aluminium
- Kevlar belt drive (greaseless with working life up to 80,000 km)
- QR saddle (quick release saddle height adjustment)
- Disc brakes
- Weighs 10 kg
- Alloy rear carrier (holds 10 kg)
- Folded size 114 x 51 x 23 cm
- Suitable for persons up to 100 kg and heights between 150 to 193 cm.
- Colours – Red
- Delivered with manual, bell, fenders, rear rack, frame protectors and folding pedals.
STRiDA is a portable, belt-driven, folding bicycle with a distinctive ‘A’-shaped collapsible frame, designed by UK engineer and designer Mark Sanders. Aimed primarily at commuters and city dwellers whose storage space might be limited, STRiDA is designed to be simple to use, quick to fold, and easy to maintain.